Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk – LDC Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Last Updated On: 26/06/2019
Are you searching for the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) detailed Kerala psc syllabus? Here are the exam pattern and syllabus for the LDC Kerala PSC examination.
LDC Detailed Syllabus – KPSC
Total marks 100 of LDC examination is divided as follows.
- General Knowledge / Current Affairs – 50 Marks
- General English – 20 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (Simple Arithmetic) – 10 Marks
- Mental Ability & Logical Reasoning – 10 Marks
- General Malayalam/ Tamil / Kannada (Regional Language) – 10 Marks
Lower Division Clerk Detailed Syllabus – Topic Wise
- Awards and Honors.
- Current events.
- Poverty Alleviation
- Economy and Planning
- History of India
- Facts about Kerala
- Renaissance of Kerala
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Days.
- Geography of India
- Physical Features
- Economic and Social Development
- Scientific Research etc.
- Indian Constitution and Politics
- Social Welfare Schemes
- Important World, National and Regional Events
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India And Its Neighboring Countries.
Quantitative Aptitude (Simple Arithmetic) & Mental Ability/ Logical Reasoning
- Numerical ability.
- Time and distance.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Ratio and Proportion etc.
- Time & work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Numbers -Test of Divisibility
- C.F& L.C.M – Simplification
- Ratio & Proportions
- Percentage and Interest
- Time& Work – Time & Distance
- Area, Volume (Mensuration)
- Calendar, Clocks, Train related questions
- Problems on Age
- Calculation & Logic -Coding & Decoding-
- Letter & Number Series
- Finding odd one
- Alphabetical Arrangement of Words- Date and Calendar
- Decision making.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Space visualization.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-verbal series etc.
- Active and Passive Voice
- Correction in Sentences
- Singular and Plural
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Substitutes Problem concerning words
- Idioms and their meanings
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Articles and Prepositions
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Grammar – Agreement of Subject and Verb
- Confusing Adjectives and Adverbs