PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Ayurveda Model Questions and Answers: Here are the model questions and answers for Pharmacist Grade 2 Ayurveda PSC examination. These are the previous asked questions for the PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Ayurveda Examination.
PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Ayurveda Model Questions and Answers
Question Paper Code: 7/2014/OL
Category Code: 336/2013
Exam: Pharmacist Grade 2 Ayurveda
Date of Test: 30-12-2014
1. On the banks of which river the famous city of Kolkata situated?
(A) Indus (B) Hughly
(C) Brahmaputhra (D) Periyar
2. The length of Indian coastline is?
(A) 5000 km (B) 5500 km
(C) 7516.6 km (D) 5800 km
3. Name the longest peninsular river of India?
(A) Godavari (B) Kaveri
(C) Tapthi (D) Narmada
4. The Governor General of India at the time of foundation of Indian National Congress was?
(A) Lord Chelmsford (B) Lord Dalhousie
(C) Lord Dufferin (D) Lord Ripon
5. Which was the only session of JNC Presided by Gandhi?
(A) Allahabad (B) Guwahati
(C) Belgaum (D) Kakinad
Answer: Question Cancelled
6. Who was the first to describe the mutiny of 1857 as the first war of Indian Independence?
(A) Subash Chandra Bose (B) V D Savarkar
(C) Romila Taper (D) Tharachand
7. How many National water ways are there in India?
(A) 3 (B) 5
(C) 7 (D) 9
Answer: Question Cancelled
8. Bhagat Singh was sentenced to death in which case?
(A) Kakori case (B) Chauri-Chaura Case
(C) Assembly Bomb Case (D) Lahore Conspiracy Case
9. Which day is observed as Human Right Day?
(A) May 10 (B) Dec 10
(C) June 10 (D) October 10
10. In which session of INC,the moderates and extremists reunited?
(A) Lucknow (B) Lahore
(C) Madras (D) Calcutta
11. The ‘Savarna Jatha’ to support the Vaikkom Satyagraha was organised by?
(A) T K Madhavan (B) K Kelappan
(C) Mannath Padmanabhan (D) A K Gopalan
12. The founder of Atma Vidya Sangham?
(A) Ayyappan (B) Thycand Ayya
(C) Sahodaran Ayyappan (D) Vagbatananda Gurudeva
13. Who is known as the father of Kerala Renaissance?
(A) Kumaranasan (B) Sree Narayana Guru
(C) Chattampi Swamikal (D) V T Bhattathiripad
14. Owner of Swadeshabhimani edited by K Ramakrishna Pillai?
(A) C V Kunjiraman (B) K kelappan
(C) Dr.Palpu (D) Vakkom Abdul Khadir Maulavi
15. When was the historic temple Entry Proclamation made?
(A) Nov 12,1936 (B) April 12,1936
(C) March 12,1936 (D) June 12,1936
16. Which actress of Harry Potter Movie series was appointed as the Good will Ambassador for UN Women?
(A) Juliya Roberts (B) Emma Watson
(C) Jennifer Lopez (D) Kait Winslet
17. Operation Protective Edge is the name of which country’s controversial military action launched on its neighborhood?
(A) Israel (B) Syria
(C) Jordan (D) Egypt
18. World population Day was observed on:
(A) June 11 (B) July 11
(C) August 11 (D) March 11
19. Who received the Golden Ball award for the best player of the FIFA World Cup 2014?
(A) Miroslav Klose (B) Karim Bensema
(C) Angel D’maria (D) Lionel Messi
20. Who scored the first Double century in one day International Cricket?
(A) verendar Sehway (B) Sachin Tendulkar
(C) Virat Kohli (D) Shahid Afridi
21. The text book that is not included in Bruhatrayi is
(A) Ashtanga sangraha (B) Bhavaprakasha
(C) Susrutha Samhitha (D) Charaka Samhitha
22. The meaning of the word Ayurveda is
(A) science of health (B) science of diseases
(C) science of treatment (D) science of life
23. Number of angas in sareera is
(A) eight (B) nine
(C) three (D) six
24. The sense of smell is related to …………… bhootha
(A) akasa (B) prithvi
(C) vayu (D) jala
25. Indriya related to akasa bhootha is
(A) srotram (B) jihwa
(C) twak (D) druk