PSC Pharmacist Grade II Ayurveda Model Questions and Answers: Here are the model questions and answers for Pharmacist Grade II Ayurveda PSC examination. These are the previous asked questions for the PSC Pharmacist Grade II Ayurveda Examination.
PSC Pharmacist Grade II Ayurveda Model Questions and Answers
Question Paper Code: 7/2017/OL
Category Code: 315/2016
Exam: Pharmacist Gr II Ayurvedha
Date of Test: 13-02-2017
Department: Indian Systems of Medicine
1. Which of the following nation has the longest boundary with India
2. Which is the highest mountain peak in Western Ghats?
3. The Konkan railway does not pass through
4. Which is the second most populous country in the world?
5. Which state is the largest producer of Thermal Electricity?
(B) Paschim Bengal
6. Which is the longest National Highway in India?
(A) NH 6
(B) NH 1
(C) NH 7
(D) NH 17
7. Tirunavai, is situated on the banks of
8. Who led the Champaran Satyagraha
(C) Vallabhai Patel
(D) Subhash Chandra Bose
9. The second session of the Round Table Conference was held in the year
10. Who wrote the book Anand Math?
(A) Dadabhai Naoroji
(B) Benkim Chandra Chatterji
(C) Dinabandhu Mitra
(D) M G Ranade
11. Chattampi Swamikal attained samadhi at
12. Who among the following was the founder of Sadhu Jana Paripalana Yogam?
(A) Sree Narayana Guru
(B) V T Bhattathirippad
(D) Sahodaran Ayyappan
13. Vaikom Satyagraha was started on
(A) 30 March 1924
(B) 12 November 1936
(C) 01 November 1931
(D) 15 May 1903
14. Who wrote Daivadasakam?
(B) Chattampi Swamikal
(C) Thycaud Ayya
(D) Sree Narayana Guru
15. Dr Palpu was born in the Year
16. Who is the first Chief Minister of Telengana?
(A) Naveen Patnaik
(B) Chandrashekhara Rao
(C) N T Rama Rao
(D) N Chandra Babu Naidu
17. Who is the author of the novel ‘Arachar’
(A) K R Meera
(B) P Valsala
(C) Subhash Chandran
(D) M Mukundan
18. Who won 2014 Nobel Prize in Literature?
(A) Mo Yan
(B) Alice Munro
(C) Patrick Modiano
(D) Thomas Transtromer
19. Who was selected as the good will ambassador of 35th National Games, Kerala?
(A) Sania Mirza
(B) Sachin Tendulkar
(C) P T Usha
(D) Mohan Lal
20. Who was the director of the film ‘Perariyathavar’?
(B) Lal Jose
(C) Amal Neerad
(D) Dr Biju
21. Anupana for Saptasara kashaya?
(D) Both A and B
22. Agnivardhaka property of gritha is because of?
23. Panchakola along with Saindhava lavana and gritha is used to prepare?
(A) Ksheerashadpala gritham
(B) jatyadi gritham
(C) Brahmi gritham
(D) Phalatrika gritham
24. Nisakatakady kashayam is indicated in?
25. Which type of ahara become desa virudha in jangaladesa?
(A) Snigdha dravyas
(B) Ruksha,Tikshna dravyas
(C) Both A and B