Here is the part 1 of the PSC model questions and answers. You may also download the questions in PDF format.
LDC Model Questions & Answers 2016 – 2017 [part 1]
1. Which beach is the back ground of the novel‘Chemmeen”?
2. The headquarters of Idukky district:
3. Power house of Idukky hydel project is situatedat:
4. The village in Idukky district that was ceded toErnakulam district, which shifted the Idukky district to the second rank in area:
5. The island formed after the flood of 1341:
6. INS Venduruthy is situated at:
7. In which district is Malayatoor, a holy place for Christians?
8. The Smart City Project is implemented at:
9. Which temple is related to ‘Makam Thozhal’?
10. French occupied area in Kerala was:
11. In which district is Puralimala?
12. In which district is Parassinikadav Muthappan temple?
13. The place known as ‘Second Bardoli’:
14. Which town is known as ‘Circus town in Kerala’:
15. The fort in Kerala built by Sivappa Naik of Bidanur:
16. The pass that connects Kerala and Kudagu:
17. The place known as ‘the Cherrapunji of Kerala’:
18. Which European power built the Thalassery fort?
19. The district of the Union Territory of Puducherry that shares border with Kerala:
20. Which place was the centre of activities of Herman Gundert?
21. In which district is Mappila bay harbour?
22. The seat of Arakkal kingdom, the only Muslim dynasty in Kerala:
23. Which district in Kerala has the least number of Taluks?
24. The northernmost back water in Kerala:
25. Which area was called ‘Martha’ by the foreigners?
26. The Palaruvi waterfalls is in the district of:
27. In which district the tourist spot Perumthenaruvi is situated?
28. In which district is Ramakkalmedu, the famous tourist centre?
29. Veli tourist village is in the district of:
30. The place famous for ‘Muniyaras’:
31. The place in Idukky district, famous for sandal forests:
32. The place in Kerala famous for ‘Neelakurinji’:
33. The place known as ‘Naura’ in ancient period:
34. The place where a garden was built in memory of the national leaders:
35. Where is ‘Joothakkulam’ in Kerala?
36. Where is Pazhassi Kudeeram situated?
37. Which area was once known as Chempakassery?
38. Which area was once known as Karappuram?
39. Which sanctuary was formerly known as Nellikkampatty?
40. Which river was known as ‘Baris’ in ancient times:
41. The region known as ‘Porainadu’ in Sangam age:
42. Edakkal Caves are in the district of:
43. In which century Kathakali was originated?
44. In which district is Agasthyarkootam?
45. In which district is Athirappally- Vazhachal waterfalls:
46. In which district is Kuruva island?
47. In which district is Sankhumukham beach?
48. In which district is Thattekkad bird santuary?
49. In which lake is Pathiramanal island?
50. In which place is Papanasam beach?
51. Payyoli beach is in the district of:
52. Pookkode lake is in the district of: