Kerala PSC Tracer/Overseer Grade III in Kerala Water Authority (244/2018) Notification
Last Updated On: 01/01/2019
Kerala PSC invited the applications for the post Tracer/Overseer Grade III in Kerala Water Authority. The qualified candidates should do One Time Registration in Kerala PSC Thulasi website.
Kerala PSC Notification for the post Tracer/Overseer Grade III in Kerala Water Authority is given below. The last date for the application is January 30, 2019.
Kerala PSC Tracer/Overseer Grade III in Kerala Water Authority Notification
|Department||Kerala Water Authority|
|Name of Post||Tracer/Overseer Grade III|
|Last Date||30/01/2019 Wednesday up to 12 midnight|
|Scale of pay||₹ 20100 -53300/-|
|Number of vacancies||86 (Eighty Six Only)|
|Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Age limit||19-36 Only candidates born between 01.01.1999 and 02.01.1982|
(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Must posses minimum general educational qualification of the SSLC standard, and any of the qualifications from 1 to VII mentioned below.
- Draughtsman’s Course (Mechanical) Diploma of ITC (MTI) Trichur. OR
- Lower Grade Drawing Group Certificate (MGTE or KGTE) OR
- (iii) Second Grade Certificate secured by Drughtsman Civil or Mechanical Trainees under T.T.Scheme, College of Engineering, or under Industrial Training Centre conducted by the Ministry of Labour, Government of India after a Course of 18 months.
- (iv)National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade of Draughtsman (civil) or Draughtsman (Mechanical) awarded after Completion of full term apprenticeship for a minimum period of three years.
- (v) Building Drawing and estimating (Higher or Lower) MGTE Or KGTE and any two of the other Civil Engineering Subjects under (MGTE Or KGTE).
- (vi) Diploma in Civil Engineering (Two year Course) of the Women’s Polytechnic of the State.
- (vii) Surveyor Trade Certificate obtained after 18 months course (followed by six months pratical training) at the Industrial Training Institutes or centers conducted by the Government of India, Ministry of Labour.
- Must hold a completed SSLC issued under the authority of the Government of Madras or the Government of Kerala with the following marks.
- First Language Part I – : 40%
- English : 40%
- Matermatics (General or Composite)}, Social Studies, Science and Drawing, Applied Science and practical – 35% in any of the subjects and 30% each in other three. OR
- Must hold a Junior Technical School leaving Certificate.