Kerala PSC Lecturer in Foundation of Education in Collegiate Education (Training Colleges) (51-52/2019) Notification
Kerala PSC invited the applications for the post Lecturer in Foundation of Education in Collegiate Education (Training Colleges). The qualified candidates should do One Time Registration in Kerala PSC Thulasi website.
Kerala PSC Notification for the post Lecturer in Foundation of Education in Collegiate Education (Training Colleges) is given below. The last date for the application is 03.07.2019.
Kerala PSC Lecturer in Foundation of Education in Collegiate Education (Training Colleges) Notification
|Department||Collegiate Education (Training Colleges)|
|Name of Post||Lecturer in Foundation of Education|
|Last Date||03.07.2019 Wednesday up to 12 midnight|
|Scale of pay||UGC Scale|
|Number of vacancies||04(Four)|
|Method of appointment||1) Recruitment by transfer from Head masters and High School Assistants in the Kerala General Education subordinate service and Teachers of Government Higher Secondary School having the qualifications and experience prescribed for the post.|
2). In the absence of qualified candidates for appointment under item(i) above, by Direct Recruitment
|Age limit||(1) For Recruitment By – Transfer: No upper age limit is prescribed for recruitment By-Transfer|
(2) For Direct Recritment: 22-40. Only candidates born between 02.01.1979 and 01.01.1997 (both dates included) are eligible to apply. Usual relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed to SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
|Qualifications||For Recruitment By-Transfer and Direct Recruitment|
(1) Masters Degree in the concerned subject or discipline with atleast 50% marks or its equivalent and good Academic records. (G.O(P)No.115/2008/H.Edn.Dated:27.09.2008)
(2) M.ED Degree with not less than 55 % marks (G.O(P)No.102/2011/H.Edn.Dated:19.07.2011)
(3) Three years teaching experience in Schools or Colleges after acquiring the Professional qualification.
(4) Must have passed the comprehensive test specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the State Government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal preference shall be given to candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.