PSC HSST Chemistry Junior Model Questions and Answers: Here are the model questions and answers for HSST Chemistry Junior PSC examination. These are the previous asked questions for the PSC HSST Chemistry Junior Examination.
PSC HSST Chemistry Junior Model Questions and Answers
Question Paper Code: 1/2017/OL
Category Code: 427/2015
Exam: HSST Chemistry Junior SR For SC/ST
Department: Higher Secondary Education
Date of Test: 09-01-2017
Alpha code: A
1. Who translated the whole of the Mahabharata into Malayalam in an incredibly short time?
(A) Thunchath Ramanujan Ezhuthachan
(B) Kodungallur Kunhikuttan Thampuran
(C) Kerala Varma Valiya Koil Thampuran
(D) A.R. Raja Raja Varma
2. Who unveiled the statue of Ayyankali at Kowdiar square, Thiruvananthapuram in 1980?
(A) Rajeev Gandhi
(B) Indira Gandhi
(C) K. Karunakaran
(D) EMS Namboothiripad
3. Who was the martyr of Paliyam Satyagraha at Kochi, in 1948?
(A) C.V. Kunjuraman
(B) T.K. Madhavan
(C) A.K. Gopalan
(D) A.G. Velayudhan
4. The first completely printed in Malayalam language was :
(A) Unnunili Sandesam
(B) Unnithiruthevi Charitam
(C) Samkshepa Vedartham
(D) Khathaka Vadam
5. First to start mirror consecration in South India :
(A) Sree Narayana Guru
(C) Brahmananda Shiva Yogi
(D) Vaikunda Swamikal
6. In which year India and Pakistan signed the Indus Water Treaty?
7. Who is the author of the novel ‘The Ministry of Utmost Happiness’?
(A) Arundhathi Roy
(B) Salman Rushdi
(C) Shantanu Guha Ray
(D) Arundhathi Bhattacharya
8. Which Airport in Kerala is all set to launch a ‘Taxi App’ using the fleet of 600 cars that operates on its premises?
(A) The Karipur International Airport
(B) The Cochin International Airport
(C) Thiruvananthapuram International Airtport
(D) The Kannur International Airport
9. ‘Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana’ is welfare programme intended to :
(A) Clean India and Healthy India
(B) Pledge to provide electricity to villages
(C) To get to empower rural women by helping them from self help group
(D) Free LPG gas connection for poor women
10. Who won the first prize for Swachch Bharat short film award 2016?
(A) Katyayan Shivapuri
(B) Sudhanshu Sharma
(C) K.V.K. Kumar
(D) Akshay Danavale
11. The process of delineating, obtaining and providing useful information for judging decision alternative is known as :
12. A simple laundry list type of device consisting of a prepared list of items is known as :
(A) Check list
(B) Rating scale
(C) Anecdotal record
13. Which is the Oldest Visual Aids that provide learning experiences which are real and life like?
(C) Field trip
14. In which method pupils are led from particular instances to general conclusions and it is a method of logical process and thinking?
(A) Source method
(B) Deductive method
(C) Project method
(D) Inductive method
15. Which one is designed to convey an idea by means of caricature, humour, stereotype, oversimplification, exaggeration and satire?
16. What will be called when certain variables are carefully controlled or manipulated and the focus is on variable relationships?
(A) Historical Research
(B) Experimental Research
(C) Quasi Research
(D) Action Research
17. Which is the oldest teaching method given by the philosophy of idealism?
(A) Lecture Method
(B) Project Method
(C) Problem solving Method
(D) Source Method
18. Participants present to the audience their views about various aspects of a selected problem or topic through speeches or proper reading is :
19. The systematic and objective analysis and recording of controlled observations that may lead to the development of generalizations, principles and theories resulting in prediction and possible ultimate control of events is known as :
20. Persons have to engage in some productive task out of which something tangible can be created in :
21. The plane of symmetry perpendicular to the principal axis of rotation in BF3 is :
22. The number of degrees of vibrational freedom in C2H2 is :
23. Who was the first scientist to make an attempt at deriving an equation for distribution of radiation density in terms of the classical laws of mechanics?
(A) Lord Rayleigh
(C) Max Plank
24. Isomers which differ by rotation about single bonds and which can isolated at room temperature are :
25. The miller indices are often used in the area of :
(A) Single crystal
(D) Surface Chemistry