Here is the PSC model questions on Indian National Movement.
Indian National Movement PSC Model Questions
1) Who conferred the title ‘Bharati’ to Subramanya Bharati?
Ans: Raja of Ettayapuram
2) Whom Gandhiji met on his way back to India after the Round Table Conference?
3) In which railway station of South Africa, Gandhiji was thrown out of a train?
4) Anasakthiyogam is the interpretation written by Gandhiji on
Ans: Bhagavat Gita
5) The Carnatic Nawab who moved his court from Gingee to Arcot?
Ans: Saadatullah Khan I
6) Who defeated the Gorkhas and ousted them from the Kangra Valley’ in 1809?
Ans: The Sikhs
7) The Viceroy during whose tenure the new Central Legislative Assembly Buiding was inaugurated?
8) Who defended Bhagat Singh in the Lahore conspiracy case?
Ans: Asaf Ali
9) Who wrote ‘Indian Unrest’?
Ans: Valentine Chirol
10) The Viceroy who published “The Imperial Gazetteer of India”?
Ans: Lord Ripon