PSC HSST Computer Science SR for SC/ST Solved Paper 2016 – Part 3
51. The …………….. clause is used to list the attributes desired in the result of a query.
52. We express queries in QBE by
(B) Skeleton tables
(C) Entity sets
53. ………….. is a set of permitted values for each attribute.
54. Minimal super keys are called
(A) Primary key
(B) Foreign key
(C) Candidate key
55. A relation is in ……………., every non-key attribute is irreducibly dependent on the primary key.
56. A statement that the system executes automatically when a database related event occurs.
57. An index record appears for every Search key value in the file
(A) Dense index
(B) Sparse index
(C) Hash index
(D) Single-key index
58. In hashing, we use the term to denote a unit of storage that can store one or more records.
(B) Hash function
59. The number of transactions executed in a given amount of time is called
(A) Response time
(B) Waiting time
60. ……………. is a predicate expressing a condition that we wish the database always to satisfy.
61. A variation in the representation of the waterfall model is called
(A) Classic life cycle
(C) Incremental process model
(D) Spiral model
62. The most common manifestation of separation of software into separately named and addressable components is called
63. …………… is an indication of the relative interdependence among modules.
64. The diagram which help you to determine the functionality and features of the software from the user’s perspective.
(A) Class diagram
(B) Deployment diagram
(C) Sequence diagram
(D) Use-case diagram
65. …………… testing is focuses on the functional requirements of the software.
(A) White-box testing
(B) Black-box testing
(C) Condition testing
(D) Unit testing
66. The software metric that provides a quantitative measure of the logical complexity of a program.
(A) Cylcomatic complexity
(B) Defect removal efficiency
(C) Object-oriented metrics
67. …………… is the most widely used strategy for statistical quality assurance in industry.
(A) Pareto principle
(C) Six Sigma
68. ………….. is an agile software development approach.
(A) Extreme programming
(B) Quality function deployment
(D) Unified process
69. ……………. provide a notation that translates actions and conditions described in a use case into a tabular form.
(A) Decision tree
(C) Linear structures
(D) Decision tables
70. ………….. is a project scheduling method.
(B) Scrum model
71. The bus carries bits between
(A) Microprocessor and Memory
(B) Microprocessor and I/Os
(C) Memory and I/Os
(D) Microprocessor, Memory and I/Os
72. The Gray code for the binary number 1011102 is
73. Simplify the expression AB + A(B + C) + B(B + C) using Boolean algebra techniques is
(A) C + AC
(B) A + AC
(C) B + AC
(D) B + AB
74. How many 74154 4-line-to-16-line decoders are necessary to decode a six-bit binary number?
75. The binary equivalent for the BCD number 10000101 is