PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Health Services Model Questions and Answers: Here are the model questions and answers for Pharmacist Grade 2 Health Services PSC examination. These are the previous asked questions for the PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Health Services Examination.
PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Health Services Model Questions and Answers
Question Paper Code: 4/2015/OL
Category Code: 605/2013
Exam: Pharmacist Grade 2 Health Services
Date of Test 31-01-2015
1. Who was the Founder of ‘Araya Samaj’.
(A) Poykayil Sree Kumara Guru Deva
(B) Bhrahmananda Siva Yogi
(C) K.P. Karuppan
(D) Rajaram Mohan Roy
2. Who is known as the Architect or patron saint of modern All India Services(IAS&IPS)
(A) Warren Hasting (B) Sardar Vallabhai Patel
(C) Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad (D) Lord Rippon
3. Which of the following regions in India is the richest in iron and coal deposits ?
(A) Chota Nagpur Plateau (B) Southern Region
(C) Himalayan Region (D) Thar Desert
4. ‘Stride toward Freedom’ is autobiography of
(A) Nelson Mandela (B) Khama N Kruma
(C) Martin Luther King Jr. (D) Aung Sang Suki
5. Longest Rail Bridge in India
(A) Ganga Rail Bridge (B) Jubily Railway Bridge
(C) Nehru Setu Bridge (D) Vembanad Rail Bridge
6. The disputed ‘Babli Project’ is situated across the river ……………
(A) Krishna (B) Godavari
(C) Narmada (D) Thapthi
7. Which city in India is called as ‘Zero mile centre of India’ ?
(A) Chennai (B) Kulu
(C) Shimla (D) Nagpur
8. ‘Boko Haram’ is a terrorist organization in ………….
(A) Nigeria (B) Tunishia
(C) Iraq (D) Egypth
9. 70% of the Rainfall in Kerala is from ‘Kalavarsham’. It is
(A) North East Monsoon (B) East Asian Monsoon
(C) South East Monsoon (D) South West Monsoon
10. ‘Gate Way of India’ build in 1911 in commemoration of the visit of ………..
(A) King Henry I and Metilda of Scotland
(B) King George IV and Maria Fitzherbert
(C) King William IV and Saxe Meninger
(D) King George V and Queen Mary
11. Who implemented ‘Misra Bhojana Programme'(dining along with the lower castes) to fight against the evils of caste system in kerala ?
(A) K. Ayyappan (B) K. Kelappan
(C) Mannathu Padmanabhan (D) Sree Narayana Guru
12. Who is known as the father of the political movement in Travancore ?
(A) K.P Achutha Menon (B) C. Kunjirama Menon
(C) Mannath Krishnan Nair (D) G.P. Pillai
13. ‘Pritzker Prize’ is considered as the highest honour in the field of ………..
(A) Journalism (B) Inter religious co-operation
(C) Architecture (D) Multi-lingual Education
14. Which Indian state has the lowest population density ?
(A) Missoram (B) Arunanchal Pradesh
(C) Sikkim (D) Kerala
15. Which global organisation is behind the ‘Earth Hour’ observed on every march ?
(A) Amnesty International (B) World Wild Fund for Nature
(C) Greenpeace (D) UNEP
16. The 2017 FIFA Cofederation Cup Football will be held in …………..
(A) Qatar (B) Newzeland
(C) Russia (D) China
17. Who founded an order entitled the ‘Prathyksha Raksha Daiva Sabha’ ?
(A) Sree Kumara Guru Deva
(B) Kandathil Varghese Mappila
(C) Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara
18. ‘Reddimer mishap’ in Pallana river is associated with
(A) Vallathol (B) Ulloor
(C) Kumaranasan (D) Poonthanam
19. Present State Election Commissioner of Kerala
(A) Nalini Netto (B) K. Sasidharan Nair
(C) K.M Chandrashekhar (D) K.P Dhandapani
20. Name the world’s thinnest and strongest nano material.
(A) Graphene (B) Titanium Nanorods
(C) Iron Nanofoils (D) Copper Nanowires
21. In tablet manufacturing, TALC is used as
(A) Diluent (B) Granulating agent
(C) Glidant (D) Disintegrating agent
22. SCHICK TEST is done to
(A) Detect the degree of immunity against Diphtheria.
(B) Detect the degree of immunity against Tuberculosis
(C) Detect the degree of immunity against Typhoid
(D) identify the presence of Ketone bodies in urine
23. Glycerin or Sorbitol is added to gelatin in the preparation of soft gelatin capsules as
(A) Preservatives (B) Plasticizer
(C) Polishing agent (D) Sweetening agent
24. Principle of Size Reduction in Ball Mill is
(A) Compression (B) Impact
(C) Attrition (D) Combination of Impact and Attrition
25. Eugenia caryophyllus is the botanical name of
(A) Clove (B) Eucalyptus
(C) Coriander (D) Cardamom