PSC Vocational Teacher in Printing Technology Model Questions and Answers: Here are the model questions and answers for Vocational Teacher in Printing Technology PSC examination. These are the previous asked questions for the PSC Vocational Teacher in Printing Technology Examination.
PSC Vocational Teacher in Printing Technology Model Questions and Answers
Question Paper Code: 80/2016/OL
Category Code: 072/2014
Exam: Vocational Teacher Printing Technology
Date of Test: 28-11-2016
1. Who made the statement “The Preamble of the Constitution is the horoscope of Indian Republic?
(A) Jawahar Lal Nehru
(B) K.M. Munshi
(C) Mahathma Gandhi
(D) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
2. In which year the Government of Kerala launched Kudumbasree?
3. ‘Atma Vidhya Sangham’ was founded by
(A) Sree Narayana Guru
(B) Ayya Vaikundar
4. How many people signed the Ezhava Memorial?
5. Jathikummi was written by
(A) Pandit Karuppan
(B) Chattampi Swamikal
(D) Mannathu Padmanabhan
6. Against which team, Sachin Tendulkkar played his last test match?
(C) West Indies
7. Who was called ‘Simhala Simham’?
(A) Velukutty Arayan
(B) C. Kesavan
(C) K.P. Vellon
(D) K. Kelappan
8. P.T. Sivakumar Sharma is associated with
9. Who raised the slogan “If we work, We should be got paid”?
(A) T.K. Madhavan
(B) Vaikunda Swamikal
(C) Dr. Ayyathan Gopalan
(D) Dr. Palpu
10. Gandhiji visited Sree. Narayana Guru in the year
11. The quality of fluidity of the printing machine rollers and quick solidification of ink is termed as
12. Which of the following additive will improve the rub resistance of ink?
13. The colour appears to run, the fountain solution and dampening rollers become tinted – Bleeding is caused due to
(A) excessive driers
(B) insufficient water at the plate
(C) the pigment is hydrophilic
(D) insufficient water at the plate
14. Yellow is often printed above the magenta and cyan but if opaque yellow is used the order of yellow printing is
(A) first colour
(B) second colour
(C) third colour
(D) fourth colour
15. The release of individual small fibers, particles from paper surfaces is termed as
16. The machine that prints both sides of the sheet in one pass through the press is
(A) Common impression cylinder
(B) Inline press
(C) Narrow web press
(D) Blanket to blanket press
17. This device in the web offset machine is used to change the direction of the web.
(D) turner bar
18. The inks that are formulated to dry primarily by evaporation of solvent at high temperature
(A) Quick set ink
(B) Heat set ink
(C) UV ink
(D) All the above
19. 17 `1/2`” × 23 `1/2`” sized paper is termed as
20. A condition of ink, when left in a container, thicken and form a light gel structure on the top layer
21. A set of colour printed proofs which comprises one print of each colour, and a print of the combination of subsequent colours as they are printed in sequence
(A) digital proof
(B) blue proof
(C) progressive proof
(D) soft proof
22. An instrument which measures the length and tack of an ink
23. The type of blanket used for printing on high speed machine and substrates like board and coated stock
(A) medium blanket
(B) hard blanket
(C) soft blanket
(D) all the above
24. Which of the following comes under functional printing?
(B) News paper
(C) QR coding
(D) Flex banner
25. Which of the following comes under security printing?
(B) RFID tags
(C) dutone printing
(D) metal printing