PSC Lecturer in Computer Application Model Questions and Answers: Here are the model questions and answers for Lecturer in Computer Application PSC examination. These are the previous asked questions for the PSC Lecturer in Computer Application Examination.
PSC Lecturer in Computer Application Model Questions and Answers
Question Paper Code: 125/2017
Exam: Lecturer in Computer Application – Collegiate Education
Date of Test: 26-10-2017
1. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan was launched in which five year plan?
2. Child helpline phone No. in Kerala:
3. Right to Information act was enacted from:
4. Founder of the Akhila Thiruvithamcore Navika Thozhilali Sanghamam:
(A) P.K. Chathan Master
(B) M.C. Joseph
(D) Dr. Velukutty Arayan
5. Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme is designed for:
(A) High net worth individuals
(B) Post offices
(D) Individual retail investors
6. Mahila Samridhi Yojana started in:
7. Who was called ‘Simhala Simham’?
(A) C. Kesavan
(B) C.V. Kunjuraman
(C) K.P. Kesava Menon
(D) P. Krishna Pillai
8. How many members can be nominated to the Rajya Sabha by President of India?
9. The most essential feature of the Parliamentary form of Government is the:
(A) Sovereignty of the Parliament
(B) Independent Judiciary
(C) Written Constitution
(D) Accountability of the executive to the Legislature
10. Constitution of India was adopted by Constituent assembly on:
(A) 15th January 1950
(B) 26th January 1950
(C) 26th November 1949
(D) 15th November 1949
11. The newspaper Mithavadi was started by:
(A) C. Krishnan
(B) K.P. Kesava Menon
(C) T.K. Madavan
(D) Balakrishna Pillai
12. Which of the following journals was published by Vakkom Abdul Khadar Maulavi?
13. First Novel in Malayalam:
14. Kodungallur kunhikkuttan Tampuran was Popularly known as:
(A) Kerala Vyasan
(B) Kerala Panini
(C) Kerala Valmiki
(D) Kerala Kalidasan
15. The founder of Samathwa Samajam:
(A) Sahodaran Ayyappan
(B) Ayya Vaikundar
(C) Brahmananda Sivayogi
(D) Dr. Palpu
16. Study of Fossils is known as:
17. Temple entry proclamation was in the year:
18. Which of the following is known as the Magna Carta of education in India?
(A) Wood’s Despatch
(B) Macaulay’s Minute
(C) Hunter Commission
(D) Kothari Commission
19. ‘Akkappoorinte Irupathu Nasrani Varshangal’ was the novel of:
(A) C.S. Chandrika
(B) K.R. Meera
(D) C. Radhakrishnan
20. Who was known as the Grand Old man of India?
(A) Jawaharlal Nehru
(B) Subhash Chandra Bose
(C) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(D) Dadabhai Naoroji
21. UNIVAC is:
(A) Universal Automatic Computer
(B) Universal Array Computer
(C) Universal Automatic Control
(D) Unvalued Automatic Computer
22. DBMS is a collection of …………….. that enables users to create and maintain a database.
(D) Language Activity
23. In a relational schema, each tuple is divided into fields called:
(D) All of the above
24. Which is single user operating system?
25. In which year the first operating system was developed?