PSC Sales Assistant/ Jr.Assistant/ Cashier/ Time Keeper Model Questions & Answers
51. Indian business plan for creating and augmenting basic rural infrastructure :
(A) Make in India
(B) Bharat Nirman
(C) Start up India
52. The micro finance scheme for women SHG :
(B) Ayal Koottam
(C) Indira Rozgar Yojana
(D) Mahila Samridhi Yojana
53. Anganwadi provides food, pre-school education and primary health care to children under the age of :
(A) 4 years
(B) 5 years
(C) 6 years
(D) 7 years
54. Which of the following is not a government organisation ?
55. A registered applicant under NREGP is eligible for unemployment allowance if he is not
employed within :
(A) one month
(B) 7 days
(C) 10 days
(D) 15 days
56. The self-employment venture to assist less educated and poor unemployed youth :
(A) Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana
(C) Jawahar Gram Samridhi Yojana
(D) Jawahar Rozgar Yojana
57. ‘Kudumbasree’ was launched by :
(A) Dr. T. M. Thomas Isac
(B) Paloli Muhammed Kutty
(C) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(D) V. S. Achuthanandan
58. ‘Empowering the poor’ is the motto of :
59. Minimum number of bits essential to store any 2 digit decimal number is equal to ………….
60. USB stands for ……………
(A) Universal Serial Bus
(B) Universal Synchronous Bus
(C) Unified Serial Bus
(D) Ultra Speed Bus
61. The type of test used in computing to check whether or not the user is a human :
(D) Black Box Testing
62. Which among the following is the fastest memory component in a computer ?
(A) Hard disk
(C) Cache Memories
63. Which among the following is not an Open Source Software ?
(C) R Programming
64. What is E-mail Spoofing ?
(A) E-mail that appears to have been originated from one source when it was actually sent from another source.
(B) Sending E-mail to thousands and thousands of users.
(C) Repeatedly sending an identical E-mail message to a particular address.
(D) Sending threatening E-mails.
65. International Computer Security Day :
(A) December, 2nd
(B) December, 23rd
(C) November, 30th
(D) July, 18th
66. Which section of IT Act deals with Cyber Terrorism ?
(A) 66 F
(B) 67 B
(C) 67 A
(D) 56 F
67. Which is the national nodal agency for responding to computer security incidents as and when they occur ?
68. Which protocol is used for secure communication over internet ?
69. Which of the following number is divisible by 11 ?
70. What should be the measure of the diagonal of a square whose area is 162 cm2 ?
(A) 15 cm
(B) 19 cm
(C) 18 cm
(D) 14 cm
71. 25 women can complete a work in 5 days. In how many days will 30 women can complete that work ?
(A) 7 days
(B) 6 days
(C) 8 days
(D) 10 days
72. Find the sum of the numbers lying between 200 and 700 which are multiples of 5.
73. The difference between 72% and 54% of a number is 432. What is 55% of that number?
74. A cylinder of radius 4 cm and height 10 cm is melted and recasted into a sphere of radius 2 cm. How many such sphere are got?
75. Nine years ago the age of Athira was five times that of Ammu’s age. After nine years Athira’s age will be twice of Ammu’s age. Athira’s present age is :