PSC Computer Programmer Engineering Colleges Model Questions and Answers
76. A binary tree whose every node has either zero or two children is called:
(A) Complete binary tree (B) Binary search tree
(C) Extended binary tree (D) None of the above
77. The WORST-CASE complexity of Bubble sort algorithm is:
(A) O(n) (B) O(log n)
(C) O(n2) (D) O(n log n)
78. Which of the following is a web server?
(A) Apache (B) IIS
(C) Tomcat (D) All the above
79. Grammar recognized by a FSM is:
(A) Only context free grammar
(B) Only context sensitive grammar
(C) Only regular grammar
(D) All of these
80. For efficient searching compilers use ………….. search tables.
(A) Linear search tables (B) Binary search tables
(C) Hash tables (D) Binary search trees
81. The Island Sivasamudram situated in which river?
(A) Krishna (B) Godavari
(C) Kaveri (D) Damodar
82. Which of the following is not associated with the Lahore Session of the Congress December 1929?
(A) Council entry
(B) Poorna Swaraj
(C) Tricolour Flag hoisted
(D) First Independence Day January 26, 1930
83. Final approval of Indian Five Year Plans is given by:
(A) Planning Commission (B) National Development Council
(C) Reserve Bank (D) President
84. Which of the following was not the centres of the Revolt of 1857?
(A) Delhi (B) Kanpur
(C) Lucknow (D) Madras
85. The State in India where active diamond mining done:
(A) Madhya Pradesh (B) Maharashtra
(C) Uttar Pradesh (D) Gujarat
86. In which year India honoured Dr. Nelson R. Mandela by awarding Bharat Ratna?
(A) 1992 (B) 1994
(C) 1990 (D) 1987
87. The Nobel Prize winner for Peace in 2013:
(A) IAEA (B) OPCW
(C) UNRWA (D) UNCTAD
88. Common Wealth Heads of Government Meeting 2013 (CHOGM) was held in:
(A) New Delhi (B) Dacca
(C) Islamabad (D) Colombo
89. Through which rocket was Mangalyan orbiter injected into earth’s orbit?
(A) PSLV 16 (B) PSLV C25
(C) PSLV C5 (D) PSLV C9
90. Name the cyclonic storm that hits the coasts of Odisha recently:
(A) Haiyan (B) Helen
(C) Thane (D) Phailin
91. With which country India took part in joint military exercise “INDRA 2013”?
(A) Russia (B) Japan
(C) America (B) China
92. Which of the following is not the tributaries of Bharatha Puzha?
(A) Gayatri Puzha (B) Kannadi Puzha
(C) Chali Puzha (D) Kalpathi Puzha
93. Which Is the predominant soil in Kerala mostly reddish brown to yellowish red in colour?
(A) Black soil (B) Alluvial soil
(C) Lateritic soil (D) Saline soil
94. The famous Pilgrim Centre Vaikom is situated on the banks of:
(A) Vembanad Lake (B) Kayamkulam Lake
(C) Ashtamudi Lake (D) Sasthamcotta Lake
95. Trikalkudi rock-cut cave temple, Kaviyoor situated in which district of Kerala?
(A) Kottayarn (B) Pathanamthitta
(C) ldukki (D) None
96. Through which poem Mahakavi Kumaranasan raise his voice against caste barriers?
(A) Veenapoovu (B) Nalini
(C) Lila (D) Duravastha
97. Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara was born in which district?
(A) Alappuzha (B) Kollam
(C) Ernakulam (D) Kottayam
98. Which of the following is not associated with Vakkom Abdul Khadar Moulavi?
(C) Chirayankizh Muslim Samaj
(D) Loyal Muhammadans of India
99. Who started the Dalit Liberation Movement Prathyaksha Raksha Daiva Sabha [PRDS]?
(A) Ayya Vaikunda (B) K. Kelappan
(C) Kumara Gurudevan (D) Ayyankali
100. Which of the following is not related to K.P. Karuppan?
(A) Kalyanadayini Sahha (B) Ananda Maha Sabha
(C) Jnanodayam Sabba (D) Sanmarga Pradeepa Sabha